Monday 14 January 2008

shopping

Happily, I have been too busy crafting to blog about crafting of late. How does that work? Many thanks to Olive for finally deciding that the cot (as opposed to my lap) is an acceptable place to nap during the day.

I am terrible at self-promotion but feel that I must let you know that I have opened an online shop. I have listed some bags for grown-ups plus bibs, change mats and clothes for babies. Won't you take a look and let me know what you think?
There now, it's done.


My second piece of shopping news is to share my latest op shop finds: a nice little pile of seventies crafting books. There are so many owl projects!

I usually wouldn't have so much as looked at the cross stitch book but have been thinking about getting on the covered button bandwagon. My first attempt was far from successful but I will keep trying!

No comments: