Thursday 7 February 2008

project runway footscray

I have been watching Project Runway Canada and for some reason got it into my head that I, too, could design and make a dress without a pattern. Because they make it look so easy on the show. But perhaps it is because most of the contestants have had years of training and experience. Plus they didn't have the problem of trying to fit boobs that change size according Olive's next feed. Anyway, I wanted to make a cool summer dress that I can breastfeed in, figuring that if I go to the effort of making such an item, we won't have any more hot days. And so far, it has worked a treat. The dress aint that great but the weather sure has cooled down :)

Does my head look small in this?

2 comments:

Jodie said...

The dress looks great!!! Love the fabric... Groovy floor tiles.
BTW... 'you make my day"... Pop by and have a look.

Jodie

Anonymous said...

Hi..thanks for popping by my blog - Im so glad to know that I am not the only one with the belly button phobia...I have never met anyone else with it aswell.....And i love your dress by the way...its great.