Saturday 7 June 2008

little lost land

I have been very busy! As a result, I am happy to be able to report that some of my wares are now available in a real live shop. Little Lost Land is a new store selling a mix of vintage, imported and handmade clothes and accessories, including loniemay dresses, bibs and onesies. Find Little Lost Land at 300 Carlisle street, Balaclava, here in Melbourne.

One of the appliqued onesies.

A selection of bibs. All are made with plastic coated fabric that I bought whilst in Japan and are great for starting solids because they wipe clean.


All of the dresses are made from corduroy with cotton lining. They feature coordinating buttons, applique or sashes.

This blue dress is lined with the same floral fabric that is featured on the front. It was originally a vintage pillowcase and is deliciously soft.

And in a lovely coincidence, a friend from high school is selling her baby blankets there too. They're handmade from gorgeous soft Japanese fabrics and can also be found online at her FunkyGrammy store.

Update: Little Lost Land is establishing itself well with lots of lovely clothing and accessories for adults but babywear is not its niche, so you will no longer find my wares there. Ah well, you will have to await news of my next outlet!

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Yay - congratulations . I hope it is a huge success for you.

Bird Bath said...

hey, that's fantastic! Best wishes for your business venture...It all looks great. I especially love the look of the bibs.